Cleaning the fan will not be a hassle if you already know how to clean the fan without disassembling the components one by one. A dirty fan is annoying. Dirt that accumulates on the fan blades makes the wind gusts decrease drastically. As a result, you will still feel hot even though you have installed the fan at maximum speed. In addition, the appearance of the fan also worsens the atmosphere of the house because it seems dirty. To overcome this, you can practice how to clean the fan without disassembling so that the process is faster and more practical.
Don’t be annoyed when you face the problem of a dirty fan. You only need to learn 2 ways to clean the fan without disassembling the following so that the fan is clean again and the wind is getting stronger:
How to Clean Fan Dust with Toothpaste
- Prepare toothpaste and a clean and dry cloth.
- Apply toothpaste on a dirty fan or on a rag.
- Rub the dirty part of the fan with toothpaste. Do it slowly to get rid of the dirt between the fans completely. The fan that has been cleaned with toothpaste will come back brilliant and ready to be used again.
How to Clean a Fan with Vinegar
- How to clean a fan with vinegar must start by making a solution consisting of half a glass of vinegar, 3 tablespoons of baking soda, and 2 tablespoons of dish soap.
- Combine the three ingredients in a glass and stir until evenly distributed.
- When all three cleaning agents have been mixed well, put them in a spray bottle and shake briefly before use.
- Next, spray the vinegar solution on all parts of the fan evenly so that the dust that sticks out gets wet.
- If all parts of the fan have been moistened with vinegar solution, cover the fan head with large plastic and tie the bottom tightly.
- Turn on the fan at maximum speed for 5 minutes. This process will remove the dust and dirt on the fan and stick to the plastic.
- After 5 minutes, all you have to do is open the fan’s plastic wrap and clean the remaining dirt that is still attached with a dry cloth.
Ready How to Clean the Fan Dust! Don’t let a dirty fan make the air quality in the house worse so that you and your family get sick easily. Come on, take the time to clean the fan regularly without the hassle of disassembling the components one by one!